Writing Center
Please login or register
Writing Center
Please login or register
Writing Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writing Center

Information about Fandom all over the Internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I only need to fill in the sections.
and not to forget completed. Now they must be filled.
I added the description to the listings of fics. Better to have an idea about the story.
Because this site is already too big, I prioritize the contents. The first thing I do is adding story indexes. Then we will see the rest.
I'm preparing the RPG games for your pleasure. First I need to figure what it actually is (I'm an old 60 year old man not for nothing). But it will come up soon.
Hunger Games Fandom installed. Now I need to fill it.
I managed the introduce the advertisement module, which I plan too integrate in the board.
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Writing Center on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Index file 004 for Harry/Pansy
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:30 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 003 for Harry/Pansy
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:28 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 002 Harry/Pansy
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:26 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 001 for Harry/Pansy
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:23 by Wim Vincken

» I added hundreds of Harry/Puna Pairing in the Harryy Potter Fandom
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:18 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 009 for Harry/Luna
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:14 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 008 for Weasley bashing
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:12 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 008 for Harry/Luna
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:10 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 007 for Harry/Luna
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:08 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 006 for Harry/Luna
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:06 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 005 for Harry/Luna
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:04 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 004 for Harry/Luna
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:02 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 003 for Harry/Luna
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:58 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 002 for Harry/Luna
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:56 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 001 for Harry/Luna
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:53 by Wim Vincken

Index file 008 for Weasley bashing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wim Vincken
Admin
Admin
Wim Vincken

Character sheet
Race:
Name:
Health points:
Index file 008 for Weasley bashing Left_bar_bleue0/0Index file 008 for Weasley bashing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Index file 008 for Weasley bashing Empty
PostSubject: Index file 008 for Weasley bashing   Index file 008 for Weasley bashing EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:12

Iniquitates Per Dóminum Et Tempus by Lyz135 reviews   
Harry receives a letter from Gringotts, summoning him immediately. "Savior of the Wizarding World...Hah! Nothing more than a naïve boy." Rated M for safety, I kind of just type what my mind wants to happen. So whatever happens, it's just to be safe. There will Be M/M slash. N/L/H. (First two Chapters are from book, w/ minor changes. Like Hermione dying.)
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 50,991 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 179 - Updated:
Mar 25 - Published: Jan 14, 2018 - [Harry P., Luna L., Neville L.] Teddy L.

Wild Magic (Complete) by Erich Zann III reviews   
Harry's been broken up with Ginny for over a year now, and Luna wants to make a go at him. Where will their relationship go? Ron and Hermione's relationship is on the rocks, though. A new form of magic seems to be emerging in the world. Will wizards be able to accept Muggles that can cast spells? Continuation of Best Christmas Ever. HarryxLuna, RonxHermione in the beginning.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 20 - Words: 57,009 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 28 - Updated:
Jun 30, 2017 - Published: Dec 6, 2016 - Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G., Luna L. - ***Complete***

The Dementor's First Kiss by dark pookha reviews   
Luna receives the Dementor's Kiss at the Battle of Hogwarts, but resists the Dementor. Luna needs help to rid herself of the Dementor's effects. Harry has to unravel his feelings for both Ginny and Luna. I'm posting this as it was originally written. This was one of my first stories from long ago. Thanks to my beta, reallyginny
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 41,017 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 24 - Updated:
Jul 15, 2016 - Published: Sep 29, 2010 - Harry P., Luna L.

Wildfire by your team's katarina reviews   
Viciously scarred and orphaned by a mysterious fire in his youth, Harry Potter sets off to Hogwarts when he hits the golden age of eleven. Greeted with disgust, rivalries and chaos, he strides onward. At the same time, he encounters new friends and allies, all whilst slowly uncovering drowned magical truths. Well, at least his life couldn't get any worse, right? (AU)
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 62,517 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 120 - Updated:
Oct 30, 2017 - Published: Aug 27, 2017 - Harry P., Draco M., Luna L.

What The Soul Wants (Complete) by BlueHot Chronicles reviews   
Lily was never the girl Severus thought she was; he'd been blinded by her beauty and his love for her. Now, years after her death, he meets a transfer student from Uagadou School Of Magick, who began to overshadow the light that was Lily, in a way no student should. Slight Harry-bashing, Ginny, Hermione Bashing. AU, OOC and Semi-Consensual. See Inside for Author Note.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 59,039 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 63 - Updated:
Oct 28, 2017 - Published: May 13, 2017 - [Severus S., OC] [Luna L., Harry P.] - ***Complete***

Testing the Limits of Magic by ethan.spikes reviews   
[Alternate Universe fic.] I decided to make a Fanfiction that played the entire series from beginning to end. There are two key differences. 1; Harry constantly tests the boundaries of magic. 2; Involves the best elements of every great Fan Fiction I have ever known of. Rated 'T' for possible cussing and eventual romance. Butterfly Effect hinted at.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 116,067 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 156 - Updated:
Oct 17, 2017 - Published: Jun 6, 2016 - Harry P., Voldemort, Albus D., Luna L.

The Beginning of the End: This World Will Burn by Amber Jack reviews   
Harry would kill the Dark Lord, destroy the ministry & change the world. He will have his allies at his side and enemies cowering before them. They would survive and watch the world burn because it was stagnant and change was desperately needed. Fate changed everything when making Lily the catalyst, now her child will continue where she had left off. The stage was set. [Last part]
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 25 - Words: 75,438 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 146 - Updated:
Jan 7, 2015 - Published: Sep 4, 2013 - Harry P., Sirius B., Luna L., Petunia D.

Another Chance by moondustangel reviews   
Harry goes to the Forbidden Forest to die in order to save everyone however when he dies he's met with a shock and is given another chance to relive his life very differently. Choosing to relive his life he must contend with the heartbreak that comes with knowing that nothing has ever been as he had thought it was. Select Weasley and Dumbledore bashing.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 56,766 - Reviews: 257 - Favs: 401 - Follows: 570 - Updated:
Aug 10, 2017 - Published: Oct 10, 2015 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L.

Dreams and Their Results by MSgt SilverDollar and Snake reviews   
Shortly after arriving at Privet Drive after his second year at Hogwarts Harry Potter has some dreams which change his life and the lives of others forever. This is a Non-Canon feel good tale with rough language, hints of sex, some violence. Primary paring is LunarHarmony (H/Hr/LL). STORY IN PROGRESS BUT MAY BE ADOPTED BY INTERESTED PARTY.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 92,212 - Reviews: 171 - Favs: 323 - Follows: 353 - Updated:
Jun 23, 2015 - Published: Jul 14, 2014 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L.

Of Fae and Fervor by Gnom3y reviews   
The war is lost. Harry, Hermione, and Luna are hidden away, surviving but not truly living. When given the opportunity to go back and fight the war anew, the three leap at the chance, but terrible sacrifices must be made to do so. Will the trio defeat the Dark Lord and rise victorious, or will history repeat itself? Paladeus' Challenge #11. Lunar Harmony, AU, and many many bashings
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 33,992 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 284 - Follows: 500 - Updated:
Apr 9, 2017 - Published: Dec 26, 2016 - [Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L.]

The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters) by Quatermass reviews   
Welcome to The Cauldron, a melting pot of archived chapters from my abandoned fics, as well as initial chapters from fics yet to come. Mostly crossovers, but there may be sample chapters from pure Harry Potter fics. Rating for stories up to an M rating. Character tags added for most common non-crossover characters.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 220 - Words: 652,696 - Reviews: 1794 - Favs: 644 - Follows: 636 - Updated:
Sep 13 - Published: Jun 28, 2016 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L.

The Biter Bit by AHighAndLonesomeSound reviews   
It's the morning after Ginny and Ron's fight in Half-Blood Prince, and she can't concentrate in DADA class. Unfortunately, that means she incurs the wrath of Snape. But somebody in the class has had enough of Snape's bullying and decides to take a stand. No longer a one-shot, and spinning out from HBP into something AU and silly. Harry/Luna.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 32,880 - Reviews: 223 - Favs: 361 - Follows: 468 - Updated:
Jan 22, 2015 - Published: May 31, 2014 - [Harry P., Luna L.] Severus S., Ginny W.

Immortally Yours (Complete) by mondas42 reviews   
RE-POSTED! AU - Set during the final book. Harry and Hermione finally admit there love to each other but this has grave and far reaching consequences. It seems that there friend Ron is not all he seems and they face a enemy far more powerful than Voldemort - Oh and he still needs sorting out as well.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 39 - Words: 198,967 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 695 - Follows: 338 - Updated:
Dec 5, 2015 - Published: Nov 28, 2015 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] Ron W., Luna L. - ***Complete***

Hiding in Plain Site by Black Magic99 reviews   
Born as a monster. Raise as a murderer. Feared as a predator. When living along side the enemy, one is expected to blend. When living along side food, one is expected to feed. When the world is out to end you, one can only hope to live. Half!ghoul Fem/Harry NON Girl Who Lived
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 52,039 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 57 - Updated:
Feb 26, 2017 - Published: Feb 22, 2017 - Harry P., Luna L.

Deliver Me by Guardian of the Phoenix reviews   
Harry is betrayed and in Azkaban. When the truth comes out.he is finally free. he has new allies. When discoveries come out new connections are made and his heritage is known plus a new side in the war: the gray. Eventual slash, OC/HP, mpreg adopted form AnglophileJD85 Message: Any Good Drawers Out There also need a Beta reader
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 88,744 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 398 - Follows: 474 - Updated:
Jul 17, 2018 - Published: Jun 28, 2015 - [Harry P., OC] [Neville L., Luna L.]

Live Again (Complete) by Sophie733 reviews   
COMPLETE: The war raged 3 years before it was lost. As the only survivor of the light, Hermione casts a spell that takes her back in time. The cost will be heavy as the spell changes events, forcing a friendship to form between enemies. (Eventual)Pairing: Hermione/Draco, (Eventual)Side Pairing: Harry/Luna, T for violence,some language and suggestive content. Edited&Reposted 10/3/17
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 41 - Words: 89,053 - Reviews: 236 - Favs: 570 - Follows: 356 - Updated:
Oct 3, 2017 - Published: Mar 20, 2015 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] [Harry P., Luna L.] - ***Complete***

Wardens of the Fae by Steam Powered Crow reviews   
A response to Paladeus challenge "Champions of Lilith". With the Future all but lost, The Faerie Queen sends one of her last children to send Harry Potter and his lovey ladies, Hermione and Luna, back in time to prevent Voldemort's reign. Against Dark Lords, false friends and plotting old men, can they set the future right? Lunar Harmony. AD/SS/RW/MW/GW bashing.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 39,348 - Reviews: 296 - Favs: 1,034 - Follows: 1,644 - Updated:
Jan 8, 2018 - Published: Aug 27, 2015 - [Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L.]

Love Multiplied (Complete) by flowerchild33 reviews   
The war is over and now Harry can live and love in peace. He and Ginny are back together, but other feelings and issues come into play. How will he cope when an unusual solution is proposed and how far will he go to help a friend? Rated M from the very first chapter. This has plenty of plot, but is one of my smuttier stories. M/F, F/F
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 15 - Words: 48,440 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 658 - Follows: 554 - Updated:
Mar 30, 2016 - Published: Feb 20, 2016 - [Harry P., Ginny W., Hermione G., Luna L.] - ***Complete***

Black's Daughter by Siriuslyy Serious reviews   
"It's weird how it all works, isn't it? I hadn't even known the man for most of my life, and there he was- just out of reach." Her chest fell as her breath became heavy- "I know exactly how you feel." What if Sirius Black had a daughter? Her story begins with her 5th year at Hogwarts, yet her life changes when she meets Harry Potter. Rated: M
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 43 - Words: 308,077 - Reviews: 341 - Favs: 514 - Follows: 597 - Updated:
Aug 21 - Published: Jan 18, 2017 - [Harry P., OC] Draco M., Luna L.

After Dark (Complete) by Tigerman reviews   
As Voldemort cast his last Killing Curse, something goes dramatically wrong. Now, the world is filled with Shades and Nightmare with the continuous full moon as their witness. Harry grow up with the self-appointed task to make the world right again, despite being outnumbered by Voldemort's remains, stacked bad luck and human nature at its worst.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 34 - Words: 139,306 - Reviews: 404 - Favs: 308 - Follows: 221 - Updated:
Oct 7, 2014 - Published: Feb 14, 2014 - Harry P., Luna L. - ***Complete***

Shadow Walker (Complete) by LikeArrowsInTheHand reviews   
COMPLETE. Harry Potter AU, OC, OOC, Slash M/M. Thriving in the shadows is the power the Dark Lord knows not. (Inspired by the teachings of Kabbalah and The Muppet Movie. FYI: This story is confusing on purpose, hang on until the last chapter for explanations. READ: complaints will be deleted). WARNING: R-rated content removed after chap 12, full story on AO3. Total 18 chapters.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 18 - Words: 51,587 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 62 - Updated:
Aug 31 - Published: Nov 30, 2018 - Harry P., Sirius B., Luna L., OC - ***Complete***

Devil's Advocates (Complete) by The Last Founder reviews   
Harry Potter gave up. Why save a world that would turn on you in an instance? Hero one moment, Monster the next? He accepts his destiny and moves on, or does he? He doesn't end up at the station, but Hell. The Devil has an offer, a good one too. The offer gives many different choices, return to life, start over, meet his parents, or Anarchy. (Abandoned, up for adoption. Message me)
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Horror/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 39,866 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 255 - Updated:
Jun 2 - Published: Jun 29, 2015 - Harry P., Luna L., Neville L., OC - ***Complete***
Back to top Go down
https://writingcenter.forumotion.me

Index file 008 for Weasley bashing
Page 1 of 1