Writing Center
Please login or register
Writing Center
Please login or register
Writing Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writing Center

Information about Fandom all over the Internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I only need to fill in the sections.
and not to forget completed. Now they must be filled.
I added the description to the listings of fics. Better to have an idea about the story.
Because this site is already too big, I prioritize the contents. The first thing I do is adding story indexes. Then we will see the rest.
I'm preparing the RPG games for your pleasure. First I need to figure what it actually is (I'm an old 60 year old man not for nothing). But it will come up soon.
Hunger Games Fandom installed. Now I need to fill it.
I managed the introduce the advertisement module, which I plan too integrate in the board.
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Writing Center on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Index file 004 for Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:30 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 003 for Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:28 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 002 Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:26 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 001 for Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:23 by Wim Vincken

» I added hundreds of Harry/Puna Pairing in the Harryy Potter Fandom
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:18 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 009 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:14 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 008 for Weasley bashing
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:12 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 008 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:10 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 007 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:08 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 006 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:06 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 005 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:04 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 004 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:02 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 003 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:58 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 002 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:56 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 001 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:53 by Wim Vincken

Index file 009 for Harry/Luna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wim Vincken
Admin
Admin
Wim Vincken

Character sheet
Race:
Name:
Health points:
Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna Left_bar_bleue0/0Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna Empty
PostSubject: Index file 009 for Harry/Luna   Index - Index file 009 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:14

The Goblet's Revenge (Complete) by duskglow reviews   
Harry snaps at the beginning of the first task, and stops caring about anything, including whether he lives or dies. The Goblet decides to take matters into its own "hands". Toss in a mildly depressed dragon, and things get very interesting very fast. Didn't start out as a crack-fic, kinda turned into one.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 42,628 - Reviews: 597 - Favs: 1,366 - Follows: 968 - Updated:
Jan 1 - Published: Jul 16, 2016 - [Harry P., Luna L.] [Hermione G., Neville L.] - ***Complete***

The Curious Case of Luna Lovegood (Complete) by Marvolo666 reviews   
Harry signs up for more than he bargains for when he agrees to mentor Luna through her seventh year at Hogwarts While also teaching Defense against the Dark Arts. Together, they fight bigotry and corruption, while Luna learns what it means to Feel, and Love. Luna sets out to fulfill her mothers work and change the world as we know it forever...that is if she can live long enough!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 50 - Words: 285,380 - Reviews: 269 - Favs: 463 - Follows: 461 - Updated:
Aug 12, 2017 - Published: Jun 17, 2015 - [Harry P., Luna L.] [Hermione G., Ron W.] - ***Complete***

Inheritances (Complete) by moondustangel reviews   
Tired of being lied to Harry and friends go about uncovering the truth about themselves which Dumbledore has worked so hard to hide. Dumbledore, Ron, Molly, Percy and Ginny bashing! Don't forget to read and review please. /moondustangel/inheritances/ ps check this out these are some pins relating to the story! All chapters have been reviewed and corrected. Enjoy this story!
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Chapters: 48 - Words: 180,346 - Reviews: 340 - Favs: 988 - Follows: 759 - Updated:
Sep 11, 2017 - Published: Apr 12, 2015 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L., Neville L. - ***Complete***

Dreams Of Today by schreibfeather reviews   
Sequel to Songs of Yesterday. Haley Potter still has nightmares about that night at the graveyard. But is the nightmare really over? Now more than ever she needs the support of her friends. She really doesn't have time to wonder why a certain Slytherin is back to being a prat again. Or is he really? Fifth Year. fem!Harry. HPxDM, friendship!DMxLL
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 109,634 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 171 - Updated:
Sep 7 - Published: Mar 4, 2017 - [Harry P., Draco M.] Hermione G., Luna L.

Faery Heroes (Complete) by Silently Watches reviews   
Response to Paladeus's challenge "Champions of Lilith". Harry, Hermione, and Luna get a chance to travel back in time and prevent the hell that England became under Voldemort's rule, and maybe line their pockets while they're at it. Lunar Harmony; plenty of innuendo, dark humor, some bashing included; manipulative!Dumbles; jerk!Snape; bad!Molly, Ron, Ginny
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 50 - Words: 245,545 - Reviews: 6199 - Favs: 11,513 - Follows: 7,948 - Updated:
Jul 24, 2014 - Published: Jun 19, 2012 - [Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L.] - ***Complete***

Trust Me by Vixen279 reviews   
At the end of fourth year, Harry does some thinking and wants to change his life. With the help from a new friend, his life will become even better. I got this idea from Pure as Blood. Weasley bashing, Hermione bashing, Dumbledore bashing. Helpful house elves. The rating is for language and future chapters.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 79,028 - Reviews: 169 - Favs: 459 - Follows: 539 - Updated:
Jul 21, 2015 - Published: Jun 18, 2015 - [Harry P., Luna L.] [Hestia J., Sirius B.]

Hermione Granger And The Quest For Merlin's Blessing (Complete) by Hippothestrowl reviews   
Explores the close, loving friendship between Hermione and Harry mainly from Hermione's viewpoint. Is it enough to form a devoted life-partnership even if they're not romantically in love? Might their love be just as true? And if so, what could bring them together? The story is fluffy, sometimes sensual, but never smutty or crude, and, of course, has the touch of magic.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 14 - Words: 116,846 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 303 - Follows: 228 - Updated:
Oct 28, 2014 - Published: Jul 8, 2014 - [Hermione G., Harry P.] Luna L., Neville L. - ***Complete***

On the Delights of Drinking Blood by Quatermass reviews   
(Bashing! Lunar Harmony Poss Harem! Crackfic!) Based on, but not a full response to, DZ2's "Eyeballs to Entrails" challenge. Abducted after his Fourth Year, Harry finds his abductor to be a most unusual person indeed: rising Queen of Magical Britain's Vampires and Pudding Club leader, Luna Lovegood. And she intends to make him her consort, an offer he is surprisingly amenable to...
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Humor/Horror - Chapters: 14 - Words: 42,873 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 1,345 - Follows: 1,688 - Updated:
Oct 17, 2017 - Published: Feb 9, 2017 - [Harry P., Luna L., Hermione G.] N. Tonks

Harry Potter and the Walking Dead (English version) by Maevezanar reviews   
When the world became darker and gradually fell apart in front of your very eyes, even a faint ray of light in the darkness could easily be your last hope. Then once again, it was a stolen hope and everything seemed to be taken out of your hands again, what would you do?
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 11 - Words: 51,147 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 71 - Updated:
Dec 7, 2013 - Published: Sep 21, 2013 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] Draco M., Luna L.

hacker Magician: Smoke by Myrddin de Celestis reviews   
Harry Potter was an 'evil' genius. He dreamt of getting all of his enemies from the light to the dark. He saw magic as if it was digital, and treated it as such to hack the world of magic and change their world. He walks within Smoke and Mirrors, the trickster of tricksters. Hero her villain, he is disorder and a new strength to the corrupt world of magic, incorruptible!
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 67,442 - Reviews: 228 - Favs: 1,569 - Follows: 1,855 - Updated:
Apr 22, 2018 - Published: Jun 4, 2014 - [Harry P., Luna L.] [Daphne G., Astoria G.]

A Life Rewritten by telmeastory reviews   
Based loosely on Reptilia28's Don't Fear the Reaper Challenge. Harry has a past he never knew. He must learn magic far beyond that thought possible. And he must manage not to die, YET AGAIN! A story of history, magic, and soul mates. HP/HG/LL/DG/PP/OC
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 21 - Words: 73,011 - Reviews: 344 - Favs: 1,070 - Follows: 1,644 - Updated:
Apr 3, 2017 - Published: Feb 23, 2017 - [Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L., Daphne G.]

Everything Has a Price by TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas reviews   
Ancient Runes are a language of invocation, of summoning, of creation. A golem lay buried in a park near Little Whinging, the remnant of the only Potter to become a Dark Lord, when a bleeding Christina Potter lashes back against her cousin. Upon discovering her mother's trunk, full of lost, contraband magic, Christina goes seeking dangerous heights...fem!Ravenclaw!Harry
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 32,415 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 1,465 - Follows: 1,987 - Updated:
Aug 23, 2018 - Published: Sep 25, 2017 - Harry P., Luna L., Parvati P., Padma P.

Zest (Complete) by LJ Summers reviews   
Winner of multiple awards - THANK YOU! Sirius Orion Black took the charge of raising Harry to heart in every way, becoming a pillar of Wizarding Britain. Somewhere along the way, though, he forgot his Marauder side . . . until he meets his soulmate in a surprising place. AU because I change, oh, a LOT of canon. Please read the Author's Notes!
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 123,688 - Reviews: 1956 - Favs: 1,728 - Follows: 1,180 - Updated:
Apr 27, 2017 - Published: Dec 31, 2016 - [Sirius B., Hermione G.] [Harry P., Luna L.] - ***Complete***

Under Lock and Key (Complete) by TheTransfiguredCanary reviews   
Harry needs answers. His life has just taken an unusual turn, where people he thought were enemies are now unlikely friends. So he returns to the place where he first looked for answers and what he finds causes him even more stress. He is now more lost then before. How you supposed to confront a man you hated for seven years, when you know you once called him 'Mummy?
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 76,314 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 327 - Follows: 304 - Updated:
May 30 - Published: Feb 11, 2015 - [Severus S., James P.] [Harry P., Luna L.] - ***Complete***

TLCW (True love Crossing Worlds) by Azeri-Doni reviews   
Harry Potter has lived nine lives, each time failing to complete his true destiny. Betrayed, enslaved, and manipulated by all, he knows something has to give if he's to succeed. Armed with memories, knowledge, and allies, and his soulmate, Mal, the newly named Ares is set to go back. With two Dark Lords to face, the universe resting on their shoulders, they hope it will be enough.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 202,272 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 213 - Updated:
Aug 7 - Published: Dec 6, 2018 - [Harry P., OC] [Luna L., Draco M.]

Hogwart's Youngest Headmaster (Complete) (Complete) (Complete) by Icewolf2190 reviews   
Dumbledore's gone, and Umbridge is about to take over as Headmistress when the castle shakes violently. A magical entity appears in the room, claiming to be Hogwarts. Oh Harry, just what have you gotten yourself into this time? My first fanfic, and I suck at summaries, sorry :/ Rated T because I'm paranoid
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 43,517 - Reviews: 275 - Favs: 1,045 - Follows: 991 - Updated:
Jan 17 - Published: Oct 28, 2018 - Harry P., Luna L., Susan B., Daphne G. - ***Complete***

You Poked A Dragon by Zetasigma reviews   
The loss of someone closest to Harry shows why the Hogwarts motto is apropos. He now has two missions in life, missions which would make any dragon proud; fierce care of what means the most to him and revenge against those who would do him or his harm. See how he handles the burdens of the end of 6th Year and The Hunt with these new mantras. HP/HG, NL/LL
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 73,202 - Reviews: 442 - Favs: 1,576 - Follows: 2,517 - Updated:
Sep 14 - Published: Aug 20, 2018 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] [Neville L., Luna L.]

Found in the Ashes by JacobApples reviews   
What happens when Harry Potter at age 29 is transported back in time with his family by a meddling phoenix? Well, when four of his kids are metamorphmagus, his better half is Andromeda Black and his sister-in-law, Narcissa Malfoy is on their side; the Wizarding World will not know what hit them. Begins in Prisoner of Azkaban, the start of book 3.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 86,184 - Reviews: 1255 - Favs: 2,337 - Follows: 3,114 - Updated:
Mar 3 - Published: Sep 9, 2018 - [Harry P., Andromeda T.] [Teddy L., Luna L.]
Back to top Go down
https://writingcenter.forumotion.me

Index file 009 for Harry/Luna
Page 1 of 1