Writing Center
Please login or register
Writing Center
Please login or register
Writing Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writing Center

Information about Fandom all over the Internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I only need to fill in the sections.
and not to forget completed. Now they must be filled.
I added the description to the listings of fics. Better to have an idea about the story.
Because this site is already too big, I prioritize the contents. The first thing I do is adding story indexes. Then we will see the rest.
I'm preparing the RPG games for your pleasure. First I need to figure what it actually is (I'm an old 60 year old man not for nothing). But it will come up soon.
Hunger Games Fandom installed. Now I need to fill it.
I managed the introduce the advertisement module, which I plan too integrate in the board.
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Writing Center on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Index file 004 for Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:30 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 003 for Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:28 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 002 Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:26 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 001 for Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:23 by Wim Vincken

» I added hundreds of Harry/Puna Pairing in the Harryy Potter Fandom
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:18 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 009 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:14 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 008 for Weasley bashing
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:12 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 008 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:10 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 007 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:08 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 006 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:06 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 005 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:04 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 004 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:02 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 003 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:58 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 002 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:56 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 001 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:53 by Wim Vincken

Index file 002 for Harry/Luna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wim Vincken
Admin
Admin
Wim Vincken

Character sheet
Race:
Name:
Health points:
Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna Left_bar_bleue0/0Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna Empty
PostSubject: Index file 002 for Harry/Luna   Index - Index file 002 for Harry/Luna EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:56

Harry Potter and The Rebellion Of Hogwarts by kevin1984 reviews   
After the death of his Godfather at the Ministry, Harry has had enough. Learning of the prophecy he will have to take the fight to Voldemort and his followers. New alliances will be formed. With three headships Harry intends to bring this war to a satisfying conclusion. He will be a pawn no more. Powerful/grey/head of house/political Harry. Harry/Daphne/Hermione/Luna
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 116,462 - Reviews: 1409 - Favs: 3,659 - Follows: 5,011 - Updated:
Jul 28, 2018 - Published: Apr 1, 2017 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L., Daphne G.

Year six: Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince by FredandGeorgeWeasleyareMYKings reviews   
Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts. With the order, prophecy, and Sirius's death all weighing on Harry's mind, he learns that there may be someone else who plays an important role in the second war... the halfblood prince. Full summary inside.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 101,440 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 19 - Updated:
Jun 13, 2005 - Published: Nov 26, 2004 - Harry P., Luna L.

harry potter year number six by Caerulean Seas reviews   
After meeting with a group of 'etheral' beings Harry is sent to the past with a gift, using this new found time Harry trains for the inevitable, while perhaps causing total revolution on the side. HPLL, unfortunatly on hiatus.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 58,544 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 69 - Updated:
Dec 13, 2005 - Published: Mar 28, 2005 - Harry P., Luna L.

MKL's Dusty Bookshelf: The Restricted Section by MegaKiraraLover reviews   
A collection of old stories. Challenges/Idea-Dump. Included are: Draco the Jashinist, Harry raising Pokemon, Freddy Krueger fighting Voldemort, Harry fighting vampires, Voldemort as Harry as Voldemort, Malfoy the Kitsune, Snape Potter, and more.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 34,110 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 23 - Updated:
Oct 3, 2013 - Published: Aug 7, 2013 - Harry P., Draco M., Luna L., Albus S. P.

Harry Evans: The Boy Who Lived by IndigoStarshine reviews   
What if Severus Snape was actually Harry's father? How would that impact Harry and the rest of the Wizarding World? How would that affect him personally? A typical HP/SS son story with a bit of a twist.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 40,607 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 245 - Updated:
Feb 18, 2016 - Published: Jan 14, 2014 - Harry P., Severus S., Luna L.

Harry Potter And The Lycanthrope Legacy Part 2 (Complete) by Ravenclaw Midnight Blue reviews   
See Part 1 for Chapters 1-9! Hogwarts has fallen to the Death Eaters. A distraught Harry and his remaining friends must now find the means to fight back. And along the way, Harry discovers who it is who can begin to heal his broken heart...
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 37,465 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 13 - Updated:
Aug 4, 2010 - Published: Jun 12, 2010 - Harry P., Luna L. - ***Complete***

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Complete) by Sorcerer's Muse reviews   
Join my Slytherin Harry as he enters his second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The sequel to my version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Rated Mature for language and later content.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 117,246 - Reviews: 255 - Favs: 388 - Follows: 335 - Updated:
Aug 19, 2017 - Published: Apr 29, 2017 - Harry P., Hermione G., Ginny W., Luna L. - ***Complete***

Harry Potter & The Isle of the Druids (Complete) by raven spotter reviews   
On permanent hiatus! A super powered Harry Potter Fic, main pairings, Harry/Hermione, Neville/Luna. Rated M for child abuse there will be no sex scenes as my daughters will probably read this and that would be just icky. Raven Spotter
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 58,984 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 370 - Updated:
Mar 7, 2015 - Published: Dec 17, 2014 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] [Luna L., Neville L.] - ***Complete***

Lionsnake Chronicles IV: Harry and the Three Knights (Complete) by Eria reviews   
Sequel to Harry and the Barking Rook. Harry returns to Hogwarts for his fourth year, much wiser and eager to avoid the pitfalls of the previous three years. Unfortunately, his fate is entwined by the machinations of others, and he soon discovers that he has trusted the wrong people...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 20 - Words: 279,237 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 240 - Follows: 213 - Updated:
Apr 18, 2015 - Published: Jun 13, 2014 - Harry P., Luna L., Cedric D., Augusta L. - ***Complete***

Harry Potter: Zero (Complete) by WriteShop reviews   
Harry has avoided doing anything unusual or anything that would draw attention to himself for the first three years of his Hogwarts life. But this is Harry. The universe won't let him be a loser forever. This is the story of that change. AU, set in fourth year.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 58,459 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 139 - Updated:
Jan 2, 2015 - Published: Aug 31, 2014 - [Harry P., Luna L.] Draco M., Neville L. - ***Complete***

Harry Potter and The Truth (Complete) by KennethRose reviews   
Not HBP or DH compliant. Harry finds out something that tears his world apart at the beginning of his sixth year; how will he cope with the truth? Follow Harry through love, betrayal, deception and friendship in the ultimate fight against the Dark.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 57,541 - Reviews: 206 - Favs: 1,117 - Follows: 418 - Updated:
Jul 18, 2010 - Published: Jul 13, 2010 - Harry P., Luna L. - ***Complete***

Death's Life Debt (Complete) by keeperoliver reviews   
Harry saw something that led him to finish his quest on his own. He was still able to continue his saving lives abilities. Mrs. Rowling still owns all that is Harry Potter and it's characters. Harry/multi pairing.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 101,741 - Reviews: 205 - Favs: 642 - Follows: 435 - Updated:
Mar 16, 2014 - Published: Feb 27, 2014 - Harry P., Hermione G., Ginny W., Luna L. - ***Complete***

World Tree Book I Harry Potter and the Past Lives by dark dhampir reviews   
Harry begins to have dreams about the lives of men he's never heard of, but are they really just dreams? First in an epic series of adventure and magic. Harry/Harem. Borrows from Conan the Cimmerian and the Wheel of Time. First in the World Tree Series!
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 63,560 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 594 - Follows: 686 - Updated:
Jan 17, 2015 - Published: Jul 31, 2012 - [Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L., Daphne G.]

To Walk A Mile In someone else's Shoes by IamMegumi reviews   
Harry hasn't always had things easy. But with the defeat of Voldemort, maybe he can finally get some rest. But make no mistake, it has taken a toll on Harry. He has grown tired of being the famous Harry Potter, only to discover there may be other options.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 195,663 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 441 - Follows: 465 - Updated:
Dec 25, 2013 - Published: Oct 10, 2011 - Harry P., Luna L.

Nargelites by PerfesserN reviews   
A Harry / Luna / Hermione story that begs the question, what would have happened if Harry had met Luna before either of them attended Hogwarts? Also, what if Harry reminded Severus Snape of Lily Evans, rather than James Potter?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 68,832 - Reviews: 1191 - Favs: 2,083 - Follows: 2,492 - Updated:
Jun 11, 2010 - Published: Mar 7, 2010 - Harry P., Luna L.

The Snitch Effect by Murph the 2nd reviews   
A strange set of circumstances reminds Harry that there's more to life than goofing off with your best friend. Future Smarter/Powerful!Harry; HHr, future RWLL & NLGW. Title refers to the Butterfly Effect, because every single change in this fic is a result of Harry's crush on Hermione. Dead!fic.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 110,141 - Reviews: 714 - Favs: 1,565 - Follows: 2,377 - Updated:
Nov 15, 2016 - Published: Feb 14, 2015 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] [Ron W., Luna L.]

Harry Potter and the Four Horsemen (Complete) by DZ2 reviews   
Abandoned by his family, Harry was half-prepared for a life of misery and solitude, until fate dealt him a hand that turns him into Death, first of a new breed and a new generation of Horsemen. Needless to say that Dumbledore and Voldemort won't be expecting THIS Harry. Harmony;
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 74,062 - Reviews: 700 - Favs: 2,976 - Follows: 1,832 - Updated:
Jul 30, 2013 - Published: Mar 15, 2013 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] [Neville L., Luna L.] - ***Complete***

Harry Potter and the Awkward Date by wittylibrarian reviews   
Harry's summer becomes more dangerous than ever as Voldemort begins his second war. And wouldn't you know it, Harry's talked himself into going on a date with a fellow Hogwarts student as the chaos intensifies! FINIS! R&R please!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 68,937 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 44 - Updated:
Jan 25, 2004 - Published: Jul 21, 2003 - Harry P., Luna L.

We are the four Elementalists (Complete) by Steviee reviews   
Harry is in his eighth year at Hogwarts and he comes into a magical inheritance on his 18th birthday. Voldemort is dead, and Harry can finally be normal. Or can he. This is a Harry and Draco slash story. Ron, Hermione and Dumbledore bashing. Contains swearing.
Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 93,489 - Reviews: 259 - Favs: 785 - Follows: 424 - Updated:
May 5, 2014 - Published: Jan 18, 2014 - Harry P., Draco M., Luna L., Blaise Z. - ***Complete***
Back to top Go down
https://writingcenter.forumotion.me

Index file 002 for Harry/Luna
Page 1 of 1