Writing Center
Please login or register
Writing Center
Please login or register
Writing Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writing Center

Information about Fandom all over the Internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I only need to fill in the sections.
and not to forget completed. Now they must be filled.
I added the description to the listings of fics. Better to have an idea about the story.
Because this site is already too big, I prioritize the contents. The first thing I do is adding story indexes. Then we will see the rest.
I'm preparing the RPG games for your pleasure. First I need to figure what it actually is (I'm an old 60 year old man not for nothing). But it will come up soon.
Hunger Games Fandom installed. Now I need to fill it.
I managed the introduce the advertisement module, which I plan too integrate in the board.
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Writing Center on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Index file 004 for Harry/Pansy
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:30 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 003 for Harry/Pansy
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:28 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 002 Harry/Pansy
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:26 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 001 for Harry/Pansy
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:23 by Wim Vincken

» I added hundreds of Harry/Puna Pairing in the Harryy Potter Fandom
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:18 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 009 for Harry/Luna
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:14 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 008 for Weasley bashing
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:12 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 008 for Harry/Luna
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:10 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 007 for Harry/Luna
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:08 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 006 for Harry/Luna
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:06 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 005 for Harry/Luna
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:04 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 004 for Harry/Luna
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:02 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 003 for Harry/Luna
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:58 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 002 for Harry/Luna
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:56 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 001 for Harry/Luna
Back from the death EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:53 by Wim Vincken

Back from the death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wim Vincken
Admin
Admin
Wim Vincken

Character sheet
Race:
Name:
Health points:
Back from the death Left_bar_bleue0/0Back from the death Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back from the death Empty
PostSubject: Back from the death   Back from the death EmptySat 05 Oct 2019, 01:18

I'm back from the death! Yes. But whatever the reason I did not involve myself with the HP-fanfiction anymore, I'm back. I never stopped reading HP-fanfics though!

1. The first thing I did was looking for a decent and reliable forum provider. I found this one and we're trying it out in this way.
  2. The second thing I did (next to many smokes, coffee, sweets, etc.) is synchronizing my stories and inspecting the old index lists. Those all need work and that will be subject of my activities the coming days, or maybe weeks.
  3. I'm going to submit the site into the Wide-Word-Web () to poison the minds of the little and big people out there in the wild.
  4. And while doing that, I'm going to think to write new stories. Be free to help me out here with suggestions.
  5. So you guys will see loads of activities popping up here on the site, and you know what, maybe one day soon you see the whole lot of it changed and getting bigger (like 10 times or more).

And now a word about money.

• This is a free hosting/website/forum site, so I don't pay a penny and I don't need money from you. So you can keep it.
  • But if you donate money anyway, that money stays only in this site (engine) and it will be spend on expanding the site. How more money, how bigger and better it will be.
  • I'm not going to spend my money on this site, not a penny! But instead I do all that effort, and that cost me thousands of hours ... and you don't want to know what my hour-rate is!
  • Another way to increase the revenue is by actively partaking on this site. How? Register an account here and click on the like and dislike buttons, create topics and posts and reply or respond to things. That helps to bring income too, which will be translated into a bigger and better site.

Good luck and happy reading.

Wim
Back to top Go down
https://writingcenter.forumotion.me

Back from the death
Page 1 of 1