Writing Center
Please login or register
Writing Center
Please login or register
Writing Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writing Center

Information about Fandom all over the Internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I only need to fill in the sections.
and not to forget completed. Now they must be filled.
I added the description to the listings of fics. Better to have an idea about the story.
Because this site is already too big, I prioritize the contents. The first thing I do is adding story indexes. Then we will see the rest.
I'm preparing the RPG games for your pleasure. First I need to figure what it actually is (I'm an old 60 year old man not for nothing). But it will come up soon.
Hunger Games Fandom installed. Now I need to fill it.
I managed the introduce the advertisement module, which I plan too integrate in the board.
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Writing Center on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Index file 004 for Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:30 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 003 for Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:28 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 002 Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:26 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 001 for Harry/Pansy
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:23 by Wim Vincken

» I added hundreds of Harry/Puna Pairing in the Harryy Potter Fandom
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:18 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 009 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:14 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 008 for Weasley bashing
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:12 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 008 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:10 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 007 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:08 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 006 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:06 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 005 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:04 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 004 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:02 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 003 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:58 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 002 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:56 by Wim Vincken

» Index file 001 for Harry/Luna
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 15:53 by Wim Vincken

Index file 002 Harry/Pansy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wim Vincken
Admin
Admin
Wim Vincken

Character sheet
Race:
Name:
Health points:
Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy Left_bar_bleue0/0Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy Empty
PostSubject: Index file 002 Harry/Pansy   Index - Index file 002 Harry/Pansy EmptySun 06 Oct 2019, 16:26

The Serpent in the Shadows by Tonymorgan002 reviews   
4 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, the war is still raging between the Ministry and the surviving Death Eaters. Harry is an aspiring Auror who can't seem to come to terms with his own depression, but when a case leads him to rescue a kindred spirit, can she help bring him back from the edge? Or only push him further along? (previously the Lion & The Snake)
Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 27,105 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 105 - Updated: Oct 18, 2016 - Published: Sep 18, 2016 - [Harry P., Pansy P.]

The Fix Up by slythadri reviews   
5 years after the war Harry and Hermione are hopelessly single, so they decide to fix each other up. Dramione, Hansy. EWE. Rated M for language and may have some explicit sex scenes in future chapters. I don't own any Harry Potter content.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,472 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 105 - Updated: Jul 8, 2018 - Published: Jul 3, 2018 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Draco M., Hermione G.]

Winter Roses by Marissaaaa reviews   
"Sod off, Potter! I'm not some pathetic damsel in distress. Not everyone needs a bloody hero to save them," Pansy spat. "I certainly don't need you."
Rated: M - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,945 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 93 - Updated: Jan 23, 2018 - Published: Nov 18, 2017 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Hermione G., Draco M.]

Comfortable-Silence by slythadri reviews   
EWE, OOC. Rated mature for language and possible sexual content in future chapters. Dramione with a side of Hansy. Draco Malfoy is back to complete his 8th year and so is Hermione Granger. They both want to be civilized. They both find the other one unexpectedly pleasant. What happens when you grow up and leave prejudice behind?
Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,948 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 91 - Updated: Aug 29, 2018 - Published: Aug 25, 2018 - [Draco M., Hermione G.] [Harry P., Pansy P.]

Steps by the-thirteenth-doctors reviews   
4th Year Dramione: Hermione's sick of Ron after the events of the Yule Ball. Draco realises he's made a mistake with Hermione over the years. A meeting on the steps and a confession later leaves Ron and Harry confused and upset and Ginny amused and delighted...
Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 14,182 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 91 - Updated: Apr 17, 2015 - Published: Nov 1, 2014 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] [Pansy P., Harry P.]

Snakes and Lions by Numbuh10-4 reviews   
In the game of snakes and lions 2 separate lions willingly walk with 2 separate sneaks. With different objectives, different challenges and different responses. Culminating in a different battle of the DOM.
Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 18 - Words: 28,529 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 84 - Updated: Apr 22 - Published: Nov 18, 2018 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] Sirius B., Bellatrix L.

Old Enemies Make New Friends by PaulLahote'sGirl reviews   
Hermione catches draco cheating with Ginny. The ministry in Romania is looking for an auror with experience to head the department. When she goes over there she runs into some people she knew. What will happen to change her life? How will Ginny's family handle the news? Will Draco ever see his son again? I know the Summary sucks but please read and review Smile
Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,588 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 83 - Updated: Mar 13, 2014 - Published: Jan 16, 2014 - [Hermione G., Adrian P.] [Harry P., Pansy P.]

Slytherin's Golden Girl by lucymiddleton reviews   
To promote house unity, McGonagall transfers one student from each house to another one. At first, it seems as if old rivalries will never be overcome, but maybe, just maybe, the participants can surprise themselves. DRAMIONE, with a little Hansy on the side. Please review!
Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,404 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 78 - Published: Sep 27, 2015 - [Draco M., Hermione G.] [Harry P., Pansy P.]

Give Yourself Away (Complete) by ToManyLetters reviews   
Sequel to Never Alone. After discovering her father and family friend's roles in a plot to tear her from her relationship with Harry, Pansy's life may be in danger, and, she will soon discover, so is Harry's. A whole new year begins.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 38 - Words: 32,790 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 76 - Updated: Oct 14, 2007 - Published: Oct 2, 2007 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Hermione G., Ron W.] - ***Complete***

Fun and Games by slythadri reviews   
AU, EWE, OOC, "8th year" fic. Hansy, Dramione, other pairings. Rated M for language and references to sex.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,787 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 75 - Updated: Jul 20, 2018 - Published: Jul 13, 2018 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Draco M., Hermione G.]

Journals by UnicornVine reviews   
Delve into the personal journals of these Hogwarts Alumni as they attempt to navigate the complexities of growing up, growing apart and coming together in a way no one could have expected. Multiple Pairings in various formats. Dramione, Hansy, Blinny and more. Rated M for language and explicit scenes.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 26,485 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 73 - Updated: Aug 12, 2018 - Published: Mar 4, 2018 - [Draco M., Hermione G.] [Harry P., Pansy P.]

The swap by slythadri reviews   
EWE, AU, OOC. Rated Mature for language and sexual situations. Everyone assumed Harry Potter would marry Ginny Weasley. Everyone assumed Draco Malfoy would marry Pansy Parkinson. Then the war happened. And then, it ended. And then, they all took a step back to figure out what they really wanted. Drinny, Hansy with a side of Blamione.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 21,146 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 72 - Updated: Sep 29, 2018 - Published: Sep 24, 2018 - [Draco M., Ginny W.] [Harry P., Pansy P.]

Revelations by TheFirstWife reviews   
A rebellious prince is fascinated with life beyond the dark and dangerous forest he is forced to live within. On one of his frequent visits to the boundary – journey's explicitly forbidden by his father – Prince Draco sees a young royal. A muggle queen. He knows they are star-crossed. He knows there is no possible way he can win her heart. Yet, he has to try. Royalty AU.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 67,535 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 74 - Updated: Sep 28 - Published: Aug 24 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] [Harry P., Pansy P.]

Ladies' choice (Complete) by slythadri reviews   
AU, EWE, OOC. The students of the 8th year at Hogwarts are organizing the Yule ball to celebrate a new era of peace, but they also want to find a new era of love...or lust. Dramione, Hansy, other pairings. One shot. Rated M for language and sexual situations.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,512 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 71 - Published: Aug 11, 2018 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] [Harry P., Pansy P.]

Bump in the Night by Ally147 reviews   
"Let's give them a show, shall we?" D/Hr, Post-Hogwarts AU, EWE. Written for the 2014 Hermione Smut Fest on LJ.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,201 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 294 - Follows: 70 - Published: Nov 28, 2014 - [Draco M., Hermione G.] [Harry P., Pansy P.] - ***Complete***

Beauty in Destruction (Complete) by AcidicNightmare reviews   
"I'm not human. I never was. So why are you expecting me to act like one?" (Hansy. Slowburn. Auror/Charge. WiP.)
Rated: M - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,430 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 68 - Published: Jun 7, 2018 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Draco M., Hermione G.]

When Harry Knocked Up Pansy by zugrian reviews   
An offshoot from We're In This Together, starting up during chapter 26. What if Pansy had become pregnant? How would becoming teenage parents change the path of the Potter family? A one-shot idea of what could have been. Strongly recommend reading the main story first. Begins after the Gryffindor vs. Slytherin match in Prisoner of Azkaban.
Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,194 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 68 - Published: Sep 24, 2018 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] Dobby - ***Complete***

Apotheosis (Complete) by ToManyLetters reviews   
Sequel to Beyond. After the Ministry of Magic has officially recognized the return of Lord Voldemort, several of his Death Eaters slain and many more in custody, Sirius Black freed... what will come of it all?
Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 26 - Words: 83,167 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 62 - Updated: Mar 17, 2008 - Published: Nov 1, 2007 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Hermione G., Ron W.] - ***Complete***

What Happens in Vegas by DrBigsKimble reviews   
After a drunken night with Draco, Blaise and Neville, Harry awakes next to a strange girl wearing Lady Potter's ring. AU
Rated: M - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,666 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 63 - Updated: Jun 25, 2017 - Published: Apr 9, 2017 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Draco M., Hermione G.]

Set Up By The Malfoys by EndlessLoveEternally reviews   
Harry and Pansy were separately invited to attend lunch with Hermione and Draco Malfoy. But neither knew that the other was invited for lunch also. That's right, folks! Harry and Pansy are being set up by the Malfoys.
Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,628 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 61 - Updated: Nov 30, 2014 - Published: Apr 30, 2014 - [Harry P., Pansy P.]

Beyond (Complete) by ToManyLetters reviews   
Sequel to Give Yourself Away. After discovering Voldemort's return at the end of the school year, Pansy and Harry follow through with their wedding. Angry mommy Parkinson isn't the only thing they'll have to be worried about.
Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 40 - Words: 50,072 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 59 - Updated: Nov 1, 2007 - Published: Oct 14, 2007 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Hermione G., Ron W.] - ***Complete***

Teach Me About Freedom by Lady of the Green Kirtle reviews   
Postwar Harry/Pansy. Harry and Pansy discover that maybe they aren't so different after all. I know, horribly cliche. Please read it anyway!
Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 9,188 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 59 - Updated: Apr 9, 2016 - Published: Aug 22, 2015 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Theodore N., Blaise Z.]

Harry and the Gang ReaHarry Potter (Year 1-4) by Witch's Runes reviews   
Harry and his friends, along with Draco and Pansy, are all stuck in a room. There, they find the Harry Potter books. Can they learn to get along? Some secrets are revealed, while some remain hidden. But for how much longer! Read and review!Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 516 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 60 - Published: Mar 10, 2018 - [Draco M., Luna L.] [Harry P., Pansy P.]

Princes of the Universe by slythadri reviews   
AU, OOC. A different kind of magic. They are drawn to each other, condemned to fight for the prize. But maybe there is hope. Rated M for some references to violence and sexual content. Dramione, Hansy, others.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 22,329 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 57 - Updated: Jul 20 - Published: Dec 20, 2018 - [Draco M., Hermione G.] [Harry P., Pansy P.]

The Black Heir by dynazztyz reviews   
Ten years after the unfortunate death of his mother at the hands of Lord Voldemort, Hadrian Black finally starts Hogwarts, starting a series of events far beyond anything he would have imagined. AU Harry's father is Regulus
Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,085 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 56 - Updated: Aug 30 - Published: Aug 21 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Draco M., Hermione G.]

Euphoria by HueyHuey reviews   
A white, aromatic, sweet tasting liquid. Made completely by accident, and dangerously addictive, this potion will control your actions, thoughts, and maybe even your life.
Rated: M - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,352 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 54 - Published: Nov 10, 2013 - [Harry P., Pansy P.]

To catch a thief by slythadri reviews   
EWE, OOC. Pansy Parkinson is having a lousy day. First, she got robbed and now she got arrested. All because of that nightmare, Auror Potter. Or is he actually a dream? Rated M for explicit sexual situations and language. Hansy, Dramione.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,318 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 52 - Updated: Feb 17 - Published: Oct 9, 2018 - [Harry P., Pansy P.] [Draco M., Hermione G.]
Back to top Go down
https://writingcenter.forumotion.me

Index file 002 Harry/Pansy
Page 1 of 1